- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ADA BOULEVARD! Prime REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY with frontage of 58' on one of Edmonton's most sought after streets. Surrounded on both sides by homes of much higher value and great condition. This 1312 sq.ft. bungalow was built in 1962, is dated and in need of upgrades and repairs. This property is being sold for lot value only, although buyers can choose to do as they wish with the house and property. A short walk away is FLODEN PARK with its playground, community hall, soccer and baseball fields, batting cage, and skating rink. Nearby RUNDLE PARK offers: picnic sites, playground, paddling centre, disc golf, beach volleyball, paddleboats, mini golf, toboggan hill, cross country ski trails, walking and cycling trails, ball diamonds, soccer and football fields, tennis courts, horse shoe pits, and golf course. The ACT AQUATIC and REC CENTRE offers swimming, racquet sports, and much more. The pool and facilities are fully accessible. Rundle Park is also CONNECTED TO THE ENTIRE RIVER VALLEY TRAIL SYSTEM.
Courtesy of Dave Schroder
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris