- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your new home in the desirable community of Duggan. This home boasts a HEATED TRIPLE ATTACHED GARAGE (with 240 volt) in addition to a beautiful second storey master bedroom with a full ensuite. The en suite features a deep soaker tub, newly tiled shower, and granite countertop with tiled backsplash . A LARGE ROOF TOP PATIO with privacy railing overlooks the South-facing backyard. The spacious main floor living room has modern trim, paint and a stone covered electric fireplace. The renovated kitchen has granite counters, a tiled back splash and all stainless steel appliances. There are also 3 good sized bedrooms, one with its own en suite, and another updated 4pc bathroom with a tiled bath, granite countertop and vessel sink. Basement is fully finished with a brand new furnace, as well as 2 extra bedrooms (6 rooms total) & another updated bathroom with tiled shower. Additional upgrades include shingles in 2012, some new windows, & upgraded insulation. Don't wait, this home won't last long.
Courtesy of Curtis Leibel
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty