- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this Immaculate, extremely well maintained 1965 sq ft - 2 Storey home, with a fully finished basement! The main floor offers a nice front entrance, open concept kitchen/dining area & living room. Classic white cabinets, hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, & stainless steel appliances. The upstairs includes a bonus room & 3 good sized bedrooms including the master complete with 2 walk in closets and a full en suite! The fully developed basement has a huge rec room, a 4th bedroom and a 4th bathroom. This home is loaded with upgrades - granite counter tops throughout, hardwood flooring, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, double attached garage, main floor laundry and a walk through pantry. Nice private backyard with a new composite deck to enjoy those warm summer nights. Escape the city and arrive in Trumpeter, where you will find peace and tranquility in a beautifully developed neighborhood! Easy access to the Anthony Henday, and the Yellowhead make this a perfect Home.