- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely stunning custom designed bungalow ideal for large families. Nestled in a quiet cul de sac in Chambery, this home boasts over 4200sq ft of finished living space with a unique loft/bonus room. This NO carpet home has gleaming Maple hardwood floors & tile throughout the main level. Formal dining room with French doors, Chef's Kitchen which features granite countertops, a large island stainless appliances incl convection oven & built-in microwave. The incredible master suite features a large W/I closet & spa like ensuite w/his & hers sinks, a jacuzzi & oversized tiled shower. The lower level is F/F w/in-floor heating, 2 bedrooms, office (or a 5th bedroom), Family room, wet bar, games area, laundry rm & 4-pc bath, and a storage room. The beautifully landscaped south facing yard with 13’x22’ aggregate patio & maintenance free covered deck 12’x15’ with BBQ gas hook-up, perfect for those long summer nights. Garage is fully finished w/flr drain. Lake and playground near by. Absolutely 10+Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sonia Lyonnais
Brokerage: Realty Executives Vision