- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great starter home for a young family or single person, situated in the desired neighborhood of Kilkenny, and in within walking distance to the mall, High School and Public Pool. Features 2 spacious bedroom up and a 4 piece family bath. Main floor features a nice sized living room, kitchen with dining area and a 2 piece bath. Basement is developed with and additional bedroom that could also be used as a family room, a laundry room and storage area. Comes with one assigned stall. What a great place to call home and is a pleasure to show.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Doug Donnelly
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate