- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LIFE IS GOOD in Hazeldean! Enjoy the modern luxury of a new home & still partake in mature neighbourhood conveniences! This better-than-new, this 2.5 story, 4 bedroom home is steps from Mill Creek Ravine, parks, off-leash areas, trails, coffee shops, schools, playgrounds, transportation & more! Enter to delight in a sun-filled, sleek interior. The open floor plan provides the feeling of boundless space. Entertain often? The spacious living room, highlighted by a huge picture window & 9' ceilings, adjoins the dining area, where you'll seat the largest of dinner parties in style. The gourmet kitchen is a cause for envy, with its enormous island, sparkling granite counters, numerous pot drawers, stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting, full backsplash & professional undermount sink. The luxury master offers a sumptuous ensuite with double shower, dual sinks, granite counters & immense vanity. The upper loft is ideal for work, play or exercise. There's even a finished basement & double garage. WOW!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Maya Day
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite