- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
AMAZING LOCATION - RIVERDALE - Close to all amenities, walking distance to downtown, community garden & Little Brick café! Nestled in the beautiful community, 2003 half duplex has 1609sqft plus a FULLY finished basement (SIDE ENTRANCE),totaling over 2314sqft of living space! 4 plus 1 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, double detached garage(21x23 feet) & all located on a 3737sqft lot! Entering the home you will love the hardwood & tile throughout the main floor. The spacious open concept kitchen has a large island with breakfast bar, upgraded cabinets, ample counter & storage space. Open to the kitchen is the living room with a gas fireplace & dining area, a bedroom & powder room complete the main floor. Upstairs the large master bedroom has a walk-in closet & 4 piece ensuite. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are both a good size. The upper laundry room & 4 piece bath complete the 2nd level. Downstairs is fully finished with a family room, 5th bed, 3 piece bath & storage room. Outside enjoy the fully landscaped yard!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kerri-lyn Holland
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City