- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of a kind with so much potential! Priced to sell! Imagine living in this huge 6 bedroom, 4 and half baths mansion with your whole family. Absolutely unique 4-Split floor plan, over 3200 Sq Ft of above ground space! The master bedroom features a indoor loft area overlooking the vaulted high ceiling living room, large walk-in closet and an open concept washroom area to share the intimate space with your loved one. 2nd bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. 3rd and 4th bedroom each has it's own second floor balcony. Another large room on the main floor comes with laundry rough-in, which can be converted to a spacious laundry room. In the back of the house, a large kitchen and dining room can be a great hang out space for cooking and munching without the worry of smell spreading into the rest of the house. Walk out of the kitchen area from the back door and you are at the center of the large patio deck to enjoy the summer. A new water tank was installed recently. Come see it today!
Courtesy of Kevin Sha
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate