- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
At 1225 square feet, this 3+1 bed family home, with an oversized, heated double garage, is a complete package. Rich hardwood flooring flows through the main floor. The extra size of the house shows in the generous living room & kitchen, both connected & open to the dining room. Black appliances in the kitchen add a contemporary touch to the warm oak cabinetry. Great floor & counter space here are obvious. Both the main bathroom & ensuite have been redone; New vanities, shower, tile work, fixtures, & more, really make these feel fresh. Brand new carpet has been installed in the lower level, & really is a great perk. The rec room is huge, running the full width of the house, has great ceiling height, & the large 4th bedroom area is a great flexible space. This wide lot gives you a large yard, fully fenced, with a deck & gazebo facing south. Deep, insulated, heated, & 220v power, the garage is a great shop. New shingles on the house, & even the sewer line has been replaced. Immediate possession available
Courtesy of Chris Blower
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd