- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You'll love this renovated Pleasantview 3+1 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow featuring a gorgeous kitchen, hardwood floors throughout the main level and modern bathroom. The beautiful south-facing back yard has a large double garage and covered patio to enjoy evenings spring through fall. The finished basement has lots of storage, huge family room, bedroom, 3 piece bathroom, and laundry room. This home has plenty of upgrades including siding, windows, roof, flooring, furnace and hot water tank plus sidewalks and landscaping. This desirable location is walking distance to many amenities, great schools, LRT, shopping centres, and close proximity to University, Whitemud Freeway and Downtown. This is a wonderful opportunity to find a fabulous home in one of Edmonton's premiere locations!Brochure
Courtesy of Rohan Mani
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network