- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THREE Bedroom Bungalow Style Townhouse in Woodland Terrace. Features Large Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen, Storage Room, Insuite Laundry, Large Master Bedroom with Double Closets, Laminate Flooring, BRAND NEW FURNACE, Upgraded Hot Water Tank, Energized Parking Stall, Good Sized Front Yard. Great Location Near Schools, Parks, Transportation and All Amenities.
Courtesy of Hamdee Fythe
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence