- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HADDOW! Just Reduced $30K! This Jayman built, 3+1 BEDROOM, 3.5 bath home has over $50K in original upgrades. When you walk into this home, you get an immediate sense of Open Space. Enter into a two storey Foyer and the adjacent Formal Dining room. You'll enjoy lots of Natural light in the Great Room! In the Kitchen is an extended built-in China Cabinet and slate backsplash. All appliances are included. HARDWOOD throughout the main floor! The BONUS ROOM has been expanded from the Original Plan! The Master ensuite is complete with a soaker tub, separate shower and a walk-in closet. A FEATURE of this home is the addition of a Separate SIDE Entry leading directly to the F/F basement with a 2nd KITCHEN, a 4th bedroom & a 3pc bath. The Recreation Room is Currently a Child's learning setup. Enjoy a Large Fenced Yard with Fruit trees! The CHERRY TREE bears full size fruite! The deck has steps on all sides and stretches across the back of this home! VIEW NEW VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOORPLANS.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Pam Sawchuk
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited