- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HADDOW backing the PARK! With a huge backyard of 48' from the house, This Jayman built, 2024 sq ft home has 3+1 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. There are over $50K in original upgrades that incl an additional 6' expansion and additional windows in the BONUS Room, Garage w/ extra 2' Width. An Abundance of Natural Light streams throughout the Great Room area that stretches across the back of the home.All accents are Slate and HARDWOOD on the main floor! The Master ensuite is complete with a soaker tub, separate shower and a walk-in closet. The Railing features Glass Blocks. Plus Built-in Vacuum & Polyester floor in the insulated Garage ~ A SPECIAL FEATURE of this home~ is the addition of a Separate SIDE ENTRANCE DIRECT INTO the F/F BASEMENT complete with a 2nd kitchen, a 4th bedroom & a 3pc bath. . Fruit trees in the backyard and a deck with steps on all sides stretches across the back of this home! Large trees behind the fence in the Park provide additional privacy! Quick possession is possible.Brochure
Courtesy of Pam Sawchuk
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited