- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Imagine owning a home where your kids can walk home from school by themselves and feel safe. What would life be like if you had the freedom of your own 4 walls? Imagine having room to breathe in a home that is built with so much attention to detail and such quality finishes that you truly would not need to worry about maintenance issues or losing value over time. How would it make you feel to host dinner parties and barbecues and hear your friends say how much they LOVE YOUR HOME?! Mill Street Homes has the answer - this lovely home that is only 2 blocks from Donald R Getty K-9 and in the school zone. It is NOT ZERO LOT LINE like the newer phases of Chappelle, which means you get more yard space and more space between you and your neighbors! It is stunningly finished (show home quality!) and the layout is perfect for dinner parties or hanging out and making memories as a family. You’ll love the community too with tons of events and activities for the whole family throughout the year! PS. Driveway is in!