- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THREE BEDROOM TWO BATH HALF DUPLEX with NO condominium fees & R.V. Parking! Backing a GORGEOUS park with walking trails you won’t find a better location! this home is the perfect property for a family or condominium move up. This place is SPOTLESS! Main floor has an ISLAND KITCHEN overlooking the LIVING ROOM. The CORNER FIREPLACE keeps you cozy when it’s cold. A TWO PIECE BATH and man door completes the main floor. Upstairs you’ll find THREE BEDROOMS, FOUR PIECE BATH, & A LINEN CLOSET. Basement is UNSPOILED and awaiting finishing touches! Newer HIGH EFFICIENCY H2O tank to provide comfort for years to come. Enjoy sunsets & BBQs on your LARGE DECK or play in the HUGE YARD complete with R.V. parking. Unheard of for a half duplex! SEE IT, YOU’LL LOVE THIS PLACE!