- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
AN ELEGANT HOME THAT SPEAKS OF THE PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP! Reverse walk-out in the Summit of Magrath Heights boasts 3571 sqft of awe-inspiring features. This 7+2 bdrm, 7 bath mansion has tremendous curb appeal. The large front entrance opens to high ceilings, gorgeous tile and beautiful natural light. The main level features stunning hardwood throughout the formal living/dining rm, family rm with stone face fireplace, gourmet dream kitchen with stainless steel appliances, huge breakfast island, corner pantry & breakfast nook overlooking the landscaped back yard. 2brms (including 2nd master), 2 baths & laundry finish this level. Upper levels features 5 bdrms including the luxury master w/5 pce ensuite & walk in closet. Add 4 pce ensuite & 5 pce jack & jill bath also on this level. Fully finished basement offers huge rec space, wet bar,2 bdrms,1.5 baths and tons of storage! Also access the basement through entrance from the triple attached garage!Seller offers Buyer a renovation CREDIT in the amount of $15,000!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mani Bagga
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate