- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Cote Crescent in NW Edmonton. This home is located near a new K-9 school, waterpark, lake, shopping and all amenities. This is a MUST SEE home in a quiet area which is ideal for family living. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms with skylights, and hardwood floors throughout. The master bedroom is located above the garage with a walk-in shower and makeup vanity. The LR/DR have 13' high ceilings and extra-large windows. The kitchen is private and spacious with a pantry and an oversized island and faces SW with bright lighting and windows which steps outside to a covered deck with a BBQ gas outlet. The kitchen has new SS appliances which feature a gas range and plenty of cupboard space. The yard is completely fenced in with a mature trees/shrubs. The basement is finished with a bar, gas fireplace, IR sauna and a huge bathroom with a large Jacuzzi and plenty of storage.Brochure
Courtesy of Deborah Schindel
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network