- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention INVESTORS or SMART HOME OWNERS. Don't miss this opportunity to own a very well kept bi -level in Delton. Built in 2010 this home has over 2000 sq ft of living space with a LEGAL suite meaning it has ALL SEPARATE UTILITIES. Large front foyer grants entrance to either suite. Upstairs the bright front windows and vaulted ceilings lead to the large kitchen, eating nook, 2 spacious bedrooms and bathroom. There is ample storage in the laundry room as well. Downstairs does NOT feel like a typical basement suite. Renting out or residing in this space is easy as the 9 foot ceilings, large windows throughout the living room and additional 2 bedrooms make the place feel comfortable. Close to schools, parks, shopping, and Yellowhead Trail yet still tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Courtesy of Janelle Austin
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate