- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Conveniently located in Allard, with easy access to the Anthony Henday, shopping and the airport, this brand new MARCSON HOMES townhome will not disappoint. Beautifully finished 3 bedroom home that comes with 5 appliances and access to your rear double detached garage and you are ready to move right in. As this is a fee simple property, no condo fees, this end unit is ready for you to call it home. Marcson is known for their quality of construction and with 43 Reviews at Homestar, Marcson has one of the highest customer satisfaction rates at 91%(4/25/18). You need to see to appreciate the quality of construction in this home.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ray Meredith
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence