- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious 1930 sq ft 2-storey in Beaumaris. Vaulted cedar ceiling living room. Country style kitchen, living room and family room comes with hardwood floor, patio door to deck with a 7,000 sq ft lot. 3 bedroom and loft on upper floor. Master bedroom comes with 3 piece en-suite. Basement is fully finished with 1 bedroom, and a 3 piece bath and a recreation room. Recent upgrade includes new paint, new kitchen counter top with back splash, new dish washer, new carpet in upper floor. Newer shingles (2013). The location is second to none with Beaumaris Lake and its beautiful scenery and walking trails just steps away. Schools, shopping, public transportation and the Castledown YMCA are all within a short drive or walk and getting anywhere in the city is a breeze with the Henday close by.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Choi
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris