- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FABULOUS FAMILY HOME in quiet cul-de-sac in highly desired Windermere. This BEAUTIFUL FULLY FINISHED AIR CONDITIONED 2-STOREY features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths & newly finished basement (2018)! Newer hardwood on main floor, paint throughout, top end landscaping & upgraded appliances make this home shine. OPEN CONCEPT main floor features plenty of stylish cabinetry, gas fireplace, hardwood floors & large windows (even in stairwell) allowing for plenty of natural light. A huge deck out back is perfect for entertaining & watching kids play in yard. Dining room, 1/2 bath, laundry & huge mud room complete main floor. Upstairs- huge bonus room with big windows overlooking yard. The master bedroom, along with Jacuzzi tub & walk in shower provide a peaceful oasis after a busy day. Master bedroom has DOUBLE WALK-IN CLOSETS! Two more bedrooms & 4pc bath finish the upper level. Basement (2018) completed with 1 bedroom, 3pc bath & huge living space. You will love all the flowering trees in the backyard. Don't miss it!
Courtesy of Chloe Pleckaitis
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City