- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow! This home is better than new! It's modern sleek and loaded with tons of upgrades. It offers a total of 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a professionally finished basement. The main floor is an open concept with dark cabinets, upgraded stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, dinette/nook with 9.6 ft ceiling, hardwood floors and a gas fireplace. The upstairs contains 3 bedrooms, a master bedroom with a dressing area, a walk-in closet and a full en-suite. The professionally finished basement presents a family room, a full bathroom and 2 bedrooms. DOUBLE HEATED garage with oversized door 8 foot and a sub panel. Amazing MAINTNANCE FREE, ALWAYS GREEN and beautiful front and back yard- artificial turf, an exposed aggregate patio, almost $20,000 was spent in landscaping, Air CONDITIONING and CUSTOM BLINDS throughout home. Super location 5 minutes to Anthony Henday, shopping, LA Fitness, Starbucks, schools, public transportation and CFB Edmonton. Make this beautiful house your new home!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christina Bieniek
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate