- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LEGAL SUITE! Subsidize your income by renting out the basement and live upstairs. This home has been fully finished with a legal basement suite. Perfect for investors, first time home buyers or someone looking to share the expenses while having your own space. This 2+2 bi-level has been upgraded from top to bottom with high end vinyl plank flooring throughout, tile in the entry ways and bathrooms and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs you will notice the large 2 bedrooms and 2 4 piece bathrooms. The laundry room is massive and could also be used as a office or den. Downstairs there is 2 more bedrooms and a den. In the back yard you will notice a oversized double garage. Start Packing!
Courtesy of Cody LeClair
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite