- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic Town home walking distance to all amenities. This is a great property located in the heart of some of the best shopping and dining in Edmonton. Loads of upgrades include, windows, siding, shingles, flooring, and so much more. The main floor is very well laid out with open kitchen and dining area, down the hall is a large living room with garden doors to the South facing fenced in back yard. Upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms. The basement is very well laid out with some development done already. You can not beat this location, and the home is move in ready. All you need to do is pack. Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Colleen Terlson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals