- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous custom built 2 storey mansion in Summerside boasts 3335 sqft, 5+2 bedrooms (2 masters), den, 5 full baths, finished bsmt & double attached garage! Upon entering this beautiful home you'll find 10' ceilings open to above crown moldings, all 8' doors & designer walls. The main level offers the magnificent formal living & dining room, den/bedroom w/full bath & laundry room . The family room has a feature wall w/gas fireplace & the gourmet style kitchen offers granite countertops, maple cabinetry, a breakfast island along w/a spice kitchen. On upper level you'll find the loft overlooking the main floor, 2 master suites w/full ensuite and walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms, 2 w/access to full bath & another 4pc bath. Separate entrance to fully finished basement w/2 bedrooms, 2nd kitchen, family rm, full bath & theatre room. Home has access to Summerside Lake, close to Anthony Henday, South Edmonton Common, school, bus & all amenities.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mani Bagga
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate