- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Do you want a newer home with a lot of room? Do you love modern upgrades? Do you want to avoid buying a new home then having to finish the basement and do the landscaping? If you answered yes to these questions than welcome home to this gorgeous 4+1 bedroom 3.5 bath home w/ 3300 sqft of developed living space. Upgrades include AC, built-in speakers, 9 ft ceilings on the main floor & basement, granite counters in all bathrooms & wet bar, 75 gal HWT, insulated interior walls for sound proofing, no maintenance trex deck, gas line for BBQ, & heated garage. Dream kitchen w/ stylish antique white cabinets, gorgeous granite counter tops, pot & pan drawers, under cabinet lighting, beverage fridge, stainless steel appliances, modern back splash & walk through pantry. Gas fireplace in living room. Upstairs features 4 bedrooms, a bonus room, & laundry. Huge master bedroom w/ a walk-in closet & gorgeous 5 piece ensuite. Professionally finished basement w/ a 4 pce bath, a bedroom, wet bar, family room & storage room.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Aaron Affolter
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty