- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate air conditioned residence located in Trumpeter. Just minutes away from Lois Hole Park and St Albert. Enjoy watching wildlife, birds and the northern lights from this spectacular 4 bedroom home. Numerous upgrades including quartz countertops, gas fireplace, coffered ceiling in the entertainment room, art niches, engineered hardwood floors, 9 foot ceilings on the main floor and the basement, dual sinks in the master ensuite with a walk in shower, as well as a soaker tub, central air conditioning and vacuum system, custom window coverings, HVAC system, Silgranite sink, alarm system and a double oversized finished garage with shelving system, extra lighting and plugs for your handyman needs. Take either the large garden doors or a custom made path to your completely fenced and landscaped backyard. Featuring a large 14 X 28 deck, perfect for summer entertaining, a custom built triangular shed with shelving and racks for storing all your yard working supplies and tools.Brochure
Courtesy of Deborah Schindel
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network