- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THIS 1900 SQ.FT. 4 BEDROOMS , 4 BATHROOMS . MAIN FLOOR FEATURES : LARGE FAMILY ROOM WITH BRICK FIRE PLACE ,LARGE KITCHEN WITH EATING AREA AND BAY WINDOW ,FORMAL DINNING ROOM ,LARGE SIZE LIVING ROOM AND A GOOD SIZE BEDROOM , HALF BATH AND LAUNDRY .PART OF BASEMENT WITH 11' CEILING ,LARGE RENOVTED BATH , SECOND FAMILY ROOM WITH WOOD BRICK FIREPLACE , SET UP FOR KITCHEN AND BEDROOMS , 3BEDROOMS UP STAIRS , MASTER WITH WALKING CLOSET AND HALF BATH . 24'X22' ATTACHED GARAGE .HOUSE IS LOCATED ON LARGE PIE SHAPED LOT AND BACKING ON A GEEN BUILT . IT IS GOOD FOR BIG FAMILY.
Courtesy of Mike Assaf
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty