- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 Bedrooms - 2 Underground Stalls - IN-Suite Laundry. This unit is perfect for a First Time Buyer, Investor, Parent looking to purchase a condo for their kid going to University! It comes complete with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. And yes this RARE unit also has IN-SUITE LAUNDRY and a built-in dishwasher! No new units are able to add either without board approval. Whether you prefer to entertain or to sit back and enjoy the amazing River Valley View; this spectacular unit gives you that option! Both bedrooms have their own built in organizers; can easily fit a Queen/King bed. You're walking distance from Whyte Ave, Kingsmen and the University. Public transportation is also just a quick walk away. Enjoy the pool, sauna and workout area to stay fit; or to unwind from a stressful day. Nature walks are a plenty throughout the River Valley. U/G parking to ensure your car stays warm and safe all year long! On-site building manager to handle any questions you may have. Seller is offering Buyer a chance to win $5000Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Alex Ward
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty