- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this well-maintained 4 bedroom (2 + 2) bi-level Single family home in the quiet and conveniently located community of Athlone. The large living room features vaulted ceilings, bay window and laminate floors. The raised ceiling carries into the bright open kitchen that has more than enough cabinet/counter space, a dining nook and a patio door which leads to the raised two tier deck and large backyard. The spacious master bedroom features a full ensuite bath with plenty of closet space. Also featured on the main floor is an additional generous sized bedroom and full bath. The lower level features a very spacious second living room with a gas fireplace, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and big laundry room. Other features of this home include: overabundance of windows allowing for tons of natural light, spacious yard, located close to schools, shopping and public transportation.
Courtesy of Arthur Narcelles
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro