- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this absolutely amazing home! A beautiful south facing front porch invites you into this 4 bedroom plus open den, 3.5 bathroom, 3 storey warm family home. The main floor is bright and open with a spacious living room, eating area and large gourmet upgraded kitchen. The 2 pc bathroom is right at the back entry which leads to the backyard. The second level has the master bedroom with large walk in closet and master ensuite. There is a second bedroom and open den/bonus room, additional 4 pc bathroom and laundry. On the third level, there are two additional bedrooms and another 4 pc bathroom. The garage is custom built with larger door to fit any vehicle. This is a perfect family home, in a wonderful community.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Carrine Kowalchuk
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty