- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect for the first time homeowner, single parents or any walk of life for that matter - The place to start is here! The Community of Kirkness is vibrantly full of all amenities such as schools, shopping, parks as well as the convenient access to both the Anthony Henday or Manning Drive. This home features an open concept main floor with a spacious kitchen design, dining area and large living room. The upper level includes 2 bedrooms and full main bathroom plus the master bedroom, attached ensuite and walk-in closet. In addition to the upper floor is a Bonus Room, giving your family even more room to enjoy.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Muller
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals