- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Super clean family home ready to go! Spacious 1242 square foot bungalow with finished basement. 5 beds (3 up/2 down) with 2.5 baths. Large living room with vaulted ceilings to an open adjacent dining room. Many recent upgrades include: shingles on residence and double detached garage (May 2017), new garage doors (April 2018), new central air conditioning, high efficiency furnace and hot water tank (Dec 2016). Yard is private and complete with 6 foot chain link fence and rear patio/fire pit area. This property is walking distance to Rundle Park and the river valley trail system. It also provides quick access to the Yellowhead and Henday system getting you out of the city in the direction of refinery alley in no time at all.
Courtesy of Terry Prockiw
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Homewise Realty