- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HALF DUPLEX/NO CONDO FEES..DOUBLE ATTACHED CAR GARAGE! This is a great affordable starter home in a charming community of Ozerna. This half duplex offers 3 generously sized bedrooms, a partly finished basement. The main floor of this beautiful home features a spacious kitchen with a stainless steel appliances, loads of cabinets and an island. On the mail floor is a 2 piece washroom, an open concept living room with a corner gas fireplace, bay window, Hardwood floor and a dining room. The upper floor of this gorgeous home features a large master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3 pc bath and 2 other big bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. The partly finished basement features a large family room, laundry room and office/den. At the back of the house is the massive back yard, fully fenced with deck access from the kitchen/dinning door. Great location, close to playground , Anthony Henday and many shopping outlets
Courtesy of Emira Hadzic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence