- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you looking for a beautiful two-story in southwest Edmonton with a double garage? Do you prefer a bright open plan with gorgeous floors and a kitchen you can really get cooking in? Are you a fan of stainless steel appliances, a proper back door entry and space for a desk on the main floor? Would a huge master bedroom with walk-in closet and deluxe four piece ensuite with window really make you smile? How does two more quiet bedrooms served by a four piece bathroom sound as a way to keep family peace? Have you dreamed about designing your own basement to serve your tastes and lifestyle? Would a high efficiency furnace, water heater and HRV (heat recovery ventilation) system be important to you to save energy costs? When you do the laundry, does it make sense that having the washer and dryer upstairs makes wash days so much easier? Would having a nifty loft accessed by a pull down ladder in the garage ceiling solve the issue of enough storage? Is being able to walk to a nearby park important? It's here!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bruce Weiss
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence