- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this well-kept 2 bedroom 2 bathroom top floor condo unit with heated underground parking. Excellent location offers tremendous access to transportation, schools and shopping. Features beautiful maple cabinetry and black appliances including a ceramic top range. Living room is spacious and bright and has a gas fireplace. Central air conditioning for those hot summer days! Master bedroom features walk-thru closet to 3 piece ensuite. Second bedroom is good sized with double closet. Also has a large storage/in-suite laundry room. Spacious balcony east facing is the perfect spot for your morning coffee!
Courtesy of Marc Perras
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive