- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Minutes off the Henday! Close to every amenity you need including a hospital, amazing dog park, groceries, restaurants and schools. Public bus steps away. This 3 bedroom townhouse boasts a good floor plan. Lots of cabinetry in the kitchen leads to a DINING ROOM and a SUNKEN LIVING ROOM featuring a gas fireplace and a door leading to a fenced patio and with a walking trail right behind the fence. Upstairs there is a very large Master Bedroom with a BALCONY overlooking the trees and a W/I closet. Two more generous sized bedrooms and a spacious 4 piece bath finish this floor. The basement is unspoilt and awaits your finishing touch. In the meantime there is plenty of storage. Attached to the unit is a powered carport and 2nd parking stall. What a super affordable home in a great quiet community literally two minutes to the Henday. An excellent opportunity for first time buyers or those wanting to downsize. For this price you can really go crazy making it your own!
Courtesy of Wendy Theberge
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite