- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nothing Better than Living Close to Millbourne Shopping Center,Millgate Transit and schools and you can still enjoy set back location of this town house.Convenient Entry from front and side door,large living room, Kitchen with lots of cabinets and 1/2 washroom at Main floor a Full washroom.House has lots of light.Basement is semi finished and is perfect for storage,Gym or your work station.Low condo fee makes this house affordable with too many facilities as you can catch transit with in minutes.Visitor parking is not a problem as well.
Courtesy of Lakhwinder Brar
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City