- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Situated on a quiet, tree-lined street , this 1464 sq ft bungalow has been redone in 1992. Spacious living room and dining room, oak kitchen with patio doors to the 18x16 maintenance free deck. 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs. Master features an ensuite and his/her closets, fully finished basement with 2 extra bedrooms, a large rec room and 3 pc bath. Upgrades include newer windows, bathrooms, deck (1992) and double over-sized garage 26x24 (1999) with 8 doors and 220 wiring and shingles only 3 years old. Alarm system and cameras included. Close to schools, shopping, public transportation and easy access to Yellowhead Trail and Anthony Henday. A great family home.
Courtesy of Marianne Kuchinsky-Detka
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group