- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Prime location for this 2 story Cambridge III by Landmark, situated in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Hodgson! Features include: Great rm. concept w/9' ceilings, maple hardwood through-out the main floor, living rm. w/feature mantle fireplace (gas), hardwood extends upstairs to south sunny bonus rm., w/vaulted ceilings & large windows, master bed. en-suite has separate shower with bathtub, main floor laundry w/sink, half bath & mud room. Basement professionally finished with family room, 1 bed., bed/den & full bathroom. Patio doors from the kitchen leads to a huge entertaining 2 tiered raised deck! BI gas line for endless barbeque parties with steps to a fully landscaped backyard. This home is surrounded with perennials, raised garden beds, fruit trees and includes a garden shed! Truly a fine family home complete with double attached garage (dry-walled & insulated). Steps to Whitemud Ravine, playground/park,& just minutes to Terwilliger Rec. Center, South Edmonton Common & International Airport!
Courtesy of Bryon Rentz
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited