- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location, Location, Location! Beautiful 520 sq meter lot in beautiful desired McKernan. Perfect lot, location, place to invest - build Your dream home. The property is surrounded by new homes. 5 minutes walk to U of A, 30 seconds to school, park, playground, LRT, Gorgeous tree line street. This rental home has been upgraded with weeping tile, shingles, vinyl fence. 3 bedroom main floor bungalow, fully developed bsmnt., double detached garage - ideal for upgrading.Brochure
Courtesy of Julian Szklarz
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty