- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning, well-taken care of, Windermere home is move-in ready! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, and backing onto a walking trail leading to Langdale Park in one of the most desired neighbourhoods in the city, this gorgeous, fully landscaped home, with a beautiful open floor plan, is a gem. Your new home features amazing upgrades such as double sinks in the master bedroom en-suite, security system, two fireplaces, an over-sized duradeck deck with a gas line for summer BBQs, and central vacuum. The main floor is incredibly inviting and offers a tasteful kitchen, with light cabinetry, a pull-up breakfast bar, tile backsplash and overlooks the living/dining area. The completely finished basement features 2 gorgeous spacious bedrooms, a full bath, and two separate recreation areas. Close to all of your essential amenities, including a Safeway, VIP Cineplex, restaurants, medical and dental services and plenty of retail therapy (note the massive Wine and Beyond!); this is centralized Edmonton living at its best.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cynthia Leal Chiang
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate