- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2,220 square foot west Edmonton home boasts 5 bedrooms, a den, a fully developed WALK-OUT basement & DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE on a cul-de-sac! The front entrance has a large mud room. The entire main floor is all hardwood with ceramic tile. There is a very functional floor plan that is perfect for large or extended families or enough space to be comfortable in all the time. The large kitchen has all granite counter tops with an undercount sink, lots of cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances, plenty of natural light & a deck coming off the kitchen. The living room has a wood burning fire place and a wet bar which makes it perfect for entertaining. 4 large bedrooms on the upper floor, & a spacious bright ensuite with a jet tub. Fully finished basement is bright, has a 6 person hot-tub, a wood burning fireplace, tons of space, lots of storage, a 5th bedroom, huge private yard. Most of the furniture is included with sale so come on in getBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Serge Bourgoin
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite