- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing family home in Cumberland. Home built by Lincolnberg Homes and the basement development was done by Carriage Custom Homes fully finished up and down. When you walk in you will definitely be surprised at how nice it is ! The pictures do not do it justice ! Ready to move into everything is very clean! Looks like a brand new home! This is the original owners, who have taken great care and maintained the home since it was built. Very sunny south exposure in the back where the kitchen and the family rooms are. Cul de sac location so there is very little traffic in front of the home. Newer flooring, paint , lighting will impress you providing a nice warm clean feeling. This home is being placed on the market for the first time. There are 184.41 square meters. and well over 3000 sq feet of professionally developed living space ! Main floor large Laundry Room. Main floor DEN ! This is one of the largest lots in this cul-de-sac. We will consider ALL OFFERS ! Price has been reduced !
Courtesy of Ernie Thauvette
Brokerage: Bermont Realty (1983) Ltd