- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HIGHLANDS Bungalow on 112 Ave! Close to ADA Blvd, the RIVER VALLEY, RUNDLE & GOLD BAR parks! Located on a tree lined street with nice curb appeal this great property is in a FANTASTIC neighborhood. Original HARDWOOD adorns most of the main floor. Cozy up in the living and dining room with the natural gas FIREPLACE. Cook in the UPGRADED KITCHEN with contrasting counter tops, tile back splash and STAINLESS STEEL appliances. 2 large bedrooms up are complimented by the RENOVATED 4 piece bathroom with GLASS top vanity, newer tub finished off with TILE SURROUND! In the basement you will find the 2nd KITCHEN, 2 more sizable bedrooms, a 3 piece bath, rec room and storage area. Park in the HEATED, double GARAGE and enjoy the R.V. parking space in yard! Schools, shopping and more! You will LOVE this place!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City