- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Home Just Feels Good! Gorgeous 2 story in safe quiet cul de sac. Come through the front door into large open foyer and soaring ceiling with stunning curved staircase. Walk through into the bright wide open floor plan with loads of natural light. Into the kitchen with lots of cupboard space and massive island with quartz counters and breakfast bar. The dining area has ample space for big table and opens out to 14' x 12' glass panelled deck in the pie shaped fenced back yard. 2 pc. powder room and big mudroom from garage completes main floor. Up the winding stairs to wide landing with nook/play area and into big bonus room. The large Master suite has hers 'n' his walk in closets and amazing 5 pc. ensuite with freestanding soaker tub, separate shower and WC. 2 more good sized bedrooms and another 5 pc. bathroom completes upstairs. The basement is partially finished with 3 pc bathroom and open play area. Nothing to do when you move in, just place your furniture, hang your pictures .. 'Welcome Home'Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Francis Devlin
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty