- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Reduced price! Rare pie lot with beautiful back yard, over-sized garage (28 x 20) and RV parking! This Thomsen built home features many upgrades! The main floor features 9-foot ceilings, an open concept with tons of natural light, a tiled natural gas Fireplace, luxurious kitchen with stainless appliances and quartz counter tops, and high-end hardwood flooring, with a half bath and custom mudroom lockers in the back entrance. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms; a master with large vanity and 3-piece ensuite, walk in closet, and 2 generous sized spare bedrooms and full bathroom. The basement is unfinished and awaits your finishing touch! Other upgrades include security system, Sonos sound system, ceramic tile, and soft closing cabinets & drawers. Outside is an oasis! Retaining wall, brick patio, deck, and tons of green space! Quick access to the Henday, 41 ave, and airport! A beautiful home!Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network