- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Note: Seller is installing new floors and new kitchen. Excellent value for 1800 square feet! This 4 bedroom (all upstairs), 3 bathroom home features newer windows, high efficient furnace, Hardy board siding, new interior doors, fresh paint, newer shingles, main floor laundry with front load washer and dryer, stainless steel fridge and recently installed laminate flooring. This square footage is perfect for the larger family or a group of roomates. The Master bedroom even has a walk in closet in addition to his and her closets plus it's own 4 piece ensuite with jet tub. The fenced yard features a double garage plus an extra parking stall next to garage. Home has an open feel with 9 foot ceilings on the main floor. Excellent value for the square footage!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Thomas
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Summit Realty