- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 bedroom apartment in the desired Park Place Eaux Claires. Located on the top floor. Features vaulted ceilings, 2 generous size bedrooms, master bedroom w/ 4 piece en-suite. In-suite laundry. "Priced to sell - motivated sellers. Enjoy the vaulted ceilings only available on the top level. This 2 bed and 2 bath (4 piece en-suite) apartment with in-suite laundry is in the highly desired Park Place Eaux Claries."
Courtesy of Bob Maskell
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty