- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Cenrally Air-conditioned, Beautiful high ceiling 18 ft open concept Four bedrm, Bonus RM uprtairs Total 8 BdRms in the house. Ten year new home warranty. Main floor has Living RM, Dining RM, Kitchen, Dining Nook, Family RM. BDRM/Den on the main floor. Granite countertops, One full WashWM on main floor, Two full WashRMs on the upper floor. Fully Finished basement with three BDRMs, Kitchen, Full washrm, Living RM, side entrance. One room in basement is tenant occupied.The buyer should be aware that the basement development has no permit.
Courtesy of Lakhwinder Saggu
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris