- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Brooke Ridge Park home of super low condo fees. This Bareland half duplex is a must see if you're looking for a turn key duplex this is the one for you. New furnace, hot water tank, flooring, paint, shingles you name it, its here. Located on the scenic Kendale ravine this 3 bedroom features an open concept design on the main floor with a beautiful gas fire place to keep you cozy and a half bath for your convenience. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a full bath featuring a jetted tub, The basement has been partially finished with laminate flooring and walls have been insulated ready to be finished at any time. Backyard is fully fenced and has lots of room and a new deck has been built, its a great location close to all amenities and transit. Book your showing today this one wont last.
Courtesy of Jonathan Hull
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro